Diya Interactive, Karachi, is looking for an exceptional individual to join our Dare Internee program as a Technical Project Manager.
This 3 months program is a unique job opportunity to fast track your professional development and jump start your career where you will grow and develop as a Project Manager. This is a great opportunity if you love combining technology, economy, business and customer relationships.
As a Tech Project Manager you will be responsible for analysing business requirements, create project plans, keep track of milestones and be a communication bridge to support your teammates. You will also be testing developed features to make sure they are as per business requirements.
You will have a real job, working on real projects, creating real results and having a really fun time doing it.
- Open Minded
- Positive and full of energy
- Strong organisational skills, should be able to prioritise and coordinate
- Data driven with analytical way of working
- Ability to see big picture without overlooking details
- A Bachelors Degree from a reputable university
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience or understanding of Software Development
- Experience or understanding of Agile Methodology
How to Apply?
Email us your resume in PDF format at email@example.com
Write “Internship Mobile App Developer” in your subject and tell us why we should hire you.